In an increasingly complex world where the commercial, legal and regulatory landscape changes all too frequently, disputes are almost inevitable. Ineffectively managed disputes mean costs can easily spiral out of control, management time will be wasted and there will be an increase in risk and damage to your business. Our Litigation and Disputes team, with its wide range of experience and skills, will act quickly to assist you in minimising the impact of any dispute and getting your business back on track. We take a professional pride in sensible, effective dispute resolution.
Our main areas of expertise extend across commercial contracts and include:
- Supply of goods and services;
- Business acquisitions;
- Joint ventures and development projects;
- Company disputes (including directors’ duties and shareholders’ relationships);
- Interference with commercial rights & interests;
- Commercial property;
- Finance & credit arrangements;
- Privacy & data protection;
- Professional liability;
- Reputational management and regulatory investigations.