You work hard to establish your brand; the success of your business depends on it. Make sure you know what IP you own and what you can protect so you are prepared for whatever might come your way.
Protecting your IP and your business
Intellectual Property (IP) rights are a collection of legal rights that are used to protect a company’s or individual’s intangible assets. IP rights are valuable assets. Therefore, it is important to understand what you own and how to protect it.
With our expert advice, unique tools, services, training and support, you can avoid many costly issues in the first place.
Our team takes the time to understand your business challenges and then creates processes, strategies and training sessions to protect your company IP.
The proactive approach
We offer a range of services and solutions to help you take a proactive approach to protecting your IP. This includes:
- Advice and one-to-one support so your team can identify and manage the key intangible assets within your business.
- Full strategic consultation
- Legal guidance and training sessions
- IP audits to detect and correct any gaps in your IP protection
- Review of your current processes to identify and fix any gaps in protection so if you are faced with a claim or if you need to pursue an infringer, you are in a strong position and you have the support that you need to do so
- Access to unique services like rradarreport, rradargrace and rradarstation to educate your business on issues before they happen.
By your side through intellectual property disputes
Whatever the scenario, if you find yourself in an IP dispute, rest easy knowing the full might of our legal team will be right by your side. We will do everything in our power to support you and keep you well-informed throughout the process. Leaving you to focus on progressing your business.
Our experts deal with everything from trade mark, copyright and design right disputes to breach of confidence claims and disputes within the Intellectual Property Office.
Here is how we can help:
- IP disputes including trade mark, copyright, and design right infringement as well as breach of confidence claims
- Oppositions and cancellation actions in the Intellectual Property Office
- Developing defence and enforcement strategies
- Advisory work in relation to the majority of IP rights.
- Advice in relation to Advertising Standards Authority complaints and comparative advertising
- IP Audits
Need advice? Speak to our experts
Whether you are looking to strengthen your processes, navigate risk roadblocks or protect your business from harm, our team is armed with the guidance and tools you need to be by your side and make your business unstoppable.